We are all side hustling or creating businesses to make profit. Your profit may equate to monetary terms, more time with family, more freedom or generational wealth. However your why is defined on how you started your business is the main reason you keep ticking. But let’s be honest, sometimes you gotta make money or as Cardi B says shmoney. So I am calling, no forget that I am screaming, to all of my side hustlers and entrepreneurs. Join us on April 7, 2018 as we discussed, “establishing brands that stick and make money” a fireside chat with Amy Hampton, Owner and CEO of Sociologie Wine.
What to expect:
- Actionable takeaways on how to establish your brand
- Resources to use to help you understand a profit and loss sheet
- How to determine if you can make money from your side hustle
- Instagrammable backdrops
- Brunch provided by Gather Kitchen (vegan and vegetarian options available)
- Connections with other #bosswomen + who knows you make meet your business bestie