Black Girl Magic Summit is officially less than one month away! We’re so excited to present to you our very first FREE virtual summit in partnership with Capital One, H&M, Crème of Nature, Vistaprint, Toyota and Square.
We know you all are just as excited as we are to enjoy a full two-day immersive experience where we’re creating community, sharing resources and planning for the future. From bringing you tools and resources to thrive during our emerging new normal, to educating, empowering and equipping you around creating wealth, entrepreneurship and stacking your money!
We’re sure you are curious as to what to expect during our first virtual summit, so we’re going to give you a few things you can expect before, during and after Black Girl Magic Summit takes place on August 15-16. Keep reading to find out more!
What to Expect Before, During + After Black Girl Magic Summit
Before Black Girl Magic Summit:
- Before Black Girl Magic Virtual Summit takes place on August 15-16, the first 5,000 women that registered will receive their exclusive Boss Box delivered to their homes. This box will include goodies from Capital One, H&M, Crème of Nature, Vistaprint and more! Upon receiving your Boss Box, make sure to tag @bosswomenmedia on Twitter and Instagram so we can feature you on our page!
- During the week of August 10th, each lady registered will receive an event email that details everything you will need to know to make sure you are ready to go on August 15-16 as we kickoff Black Girl Magic Summit!
- If you are a small business owner, make sure you sign up for our pitch competition for a chance to win big! We are dedicating a total of $50,000 to business owners through our pitch competition presented by Capital One. We will select five finalists and from those five, three women will go home with $25,000, $15,000 and $10,000 grants! Apply now for a chance to get in on these funds!
Read More: Official Rules for Pitch Competition
During Black Girl Magic Summit:
- On August 15th and 16th, you can expect an experience like no other! From engaging and informing women around key topics like financial wellness, entrepreneurship and money management—we’ll dive deep into the impacts COVID-19 and racial injustice have had on our community and how we can preserve during these uncertain times.
- On Day 1, you’ll hear from speakers and mentors that include: Devi Brown, Melissa Butler, Tia Mowry, Courtney Brand, Dayna Bolden and so many more! From dance breaks to cooking lessons and happy hour cocktail workshops—we’re truly giving you an experience right from the comfort of your couch!
- Day 2 will feature a hairstyling workshop from Jade Kendle, mastering your headshot from home, a keynote conversation from Elaine Welteroth and Meagan Good and the pitch competition winners announcement! This is truly a day you don’t want to miss!
After Black Girl Magic Summit:
- After you’ve soaked in all of this Black Girl Magic we know you’ll want to share with others, so be sure to tag us in all of your photos, Instagram stories, Twitter posts and more on our socials so we can feature you!
- Join our membership, Boss Connectors, that not only connects you with community, tools and stimulating events, but you’ll also receive expert advice, exclusive downloadable content, monthly accountability calls, and so much more!
The countdown to Black Girl Magic Summit is ON and we cannot wait to connect with you!