For anyone traveling on this journey of life, there is absolutely one thing that’s for certain—the road can be extremely tough. There will be days that are better than others, but we have to find things in life that pushes us to keep going.
Realizing that life comes with ups and downs, will better help us accept the fact that defeat isn’t forever—and it does get better. Many of the world’s most successful and happiest people have braved the tough roads in life (and still are to this day), and use very inspirational and motivational affirmations to do so.
Here at Boss Women Media, we believe it’s important to have something that guides and motivates you in life to simply be a better you, so we’re giving you 10 motivational and inspirational quotes to keep you inspired and encouraged along your life journey.
1.“If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.” -Roald Dahl
2. “Bad days don’t last forever.” -Unknown
3. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” -Will Rogers
4. “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” -Oscar Wilde
5. “If you are working on something you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” -Steve Jobs
6. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” -Maya Angelou
7. “What you create for you, no one can take from you.” -Jhene Aiko
8. “You may not always have a comfortable life, and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once, but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have, because history has shown us that courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own.” -Michelle Obama
9. “Change is inevitable, why hold onto what you have to let go of.” -Jhene Aiko
10. “You can have it all, just not all at once.” -Oprah Winfrey
We know life can become difficult, we’re human too, but with this small little token of motivation and inspiration, life’s journey becomes a little bit more easier, and we become a lot more grateful.