Let’s face it, so many things are happening in the work environment today, politically, socially, and environmentally. And women are the drivers behind many of these changes that will impact generations on the horizon. That’s exactly why us Corporate Gals must unite. It can be hard maneuvering in a work environment that may seem foreign, but we got you covered.
Over 100 women you to joined us at our Corporate Gals Unite Brunch “How to 9 – Thrive”. We talked with women that have been in your seat, or cube. Women who have moved their ranks from manager to director to VP and even President of some awesome companies. Women that have negotiated salaries, found their voice in the boardroom, branded themselves and made an imprint on becoming a boss woman in corporate America.
Our attendees heard from:
- Sarah McAloon- Former President Del Frisco’s Grille & C-Level Executive
- Hattie Hill- President of Women’s Foodservice Forum
- Lura Hobbs- Executive Strategist (Former President of LimeGreen Agency)
- Nicole Smith- Founder of Smith Consulting & Previous CMO of Dallas Wings
- Toni Howard- Head of Diversity & Inclusion at McAfee
- Mia Lawrence- Sr Brand Manager at Sally’s Beauty
- Judge Amber Givens Presiding Judge of the 282nd Judicial District Court in Dallas County, Texas
- Marta Danylyk – Director of Marketing at TruDerm
- Brandi Rand – Associate Director of Social Media